Get Involved. It's good to be VOCAL.
As a fast-growing creative lifestyle agency we're always looking for exceptional people to join the team for the vast range of projects we create. Our client roster is diverse, as is our team. There is a young, vibrant culture here and it’s all about delivering great work for clients and having a blast doing so.
We're looking for energetic, creative and proactive people with a passion to work, learn, and further their career in a fast-paced, creative agency environment.
• Internships: PR & Publicity (part time)
We're looking for passionate, motivated and vibrant interns to join our team and support an astounding list of clientele who are industry leaders within fashion, music, tech and action sports.
Interns will have the unique opportunity to learn about various creative industries (fashion, music, art/design, technology, food & beverage) and more specifically, the world of PR, Marketing and Event Production – a distinct and constantly changing landscape. Additional skillsets acquired by any novice are: creating client-ready presentations and reports, managing guest and media lists, discovering and conducting research on the current media and market landscape, delivering samples to top-tier magazine publications, and how to pitch stories to press outlets and translating a creative thought into reality. Our interns will become familiar with national and regional media outlets across multiple platforms, including: blogs, late night and morning TV shows, magazines (print and digital), radio and podcasts, newspapers, websites, and webzines.
Interns will work closely with the PR Manager and Founder/CEO of VOCAL, each with a unique background in PR/marketing and communications. In addition, when clients host launch events or after parties, the interns will have the opportunity to attend and network among brands, media, and industry influencers. Please check out our clients and case studies, and apply below.
• Must be positive, hard-working, detail oriented, organized and dependable
• Must excel at multi-tasking and know their way around a Mac
• Reliability to handle and complete tasks is very essential
• Genuine interest in the aforementioned industries
• Previous PR, Marketing and Production experience preferred but not required
• Most importantly, all interns must be self-starters as this is a hands-on role agency
• Must submit a resume, cover letter, and writing samples upon request
• Must have working Mac laptop with use of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
• Start date: immediately
• Hours: 9:30am–6:30pm
• Length: 3–6 months
• Part-time or full-time, with minimum commitment of 2–3 full days /week (maximum 5 full days + events)
Salary: College credit with potential for future hire.